Thursday 6 February 2014

{ RUB-A-DUB-DUB in the TUB }

~ Bath Time, Bubbles & Smelly Weed ~

How gorgeous is this little guy? Okay I'm a little bias and maybe I'm cheating a little bit by putting this gallery up. This is my 18 month old cheeky little dude Manaia (pronounced Mar-n-eye-ah).I hadn't done photos of him in a while, don't get me wrong it's not that I hadn't tried, I had! But since the 12 month mark or really since he was able to walk he refused to sit still in the studio and have his photo taken (so much easier when they just lie there and can't move, right?) So I knew I had to do something new, different and fun for him and this is what I came up with.A nice warm bubble bath in the scrubs, and he LOVED it ~ ok it took a bit of getting used to after a few cries and looks of "Mum what are you doing to me" he really did LOVE it.I love different ideas and if you want something like this done for your young toddler that doesn't want to co-operate and get their photo taken, we should chat :)








Tamai xo

8 comments:

  1. This little guy is adorable! You do beautiful Children's photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bubbles in these portraits! Custom child photography can be quite difficult, but you captured his expressions so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The portrait of the toddler in the little tub is so sweet and memorable! I love the photograph where he is looking straight into the camera with that little smile as if he is having such a pleasant time. I am sure is Mommy and family members are going to cherish these pictures forever. Great job capturing this moment! One little frog photography is so creative1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that little child looks happy as can be bathing in the weeds! :-) Such adorable child portraits, you must be a proud momma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a cute baby to take photos of! Such adorable custom child photography! I love bubble bath sessions :), they're so fun to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for little kids...such a cute baby. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not all child photographers have such talent to capture the emotion and pure joy that is in a child. These portraits really do capture this boy's spirit, and only a great custom portrait photographer can do that! I would recommend One Little Frog Photography to anyone looking for a children's photography session.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bubble bath photos are the best! What kid doesn't like to play with water?

    ReplyDelete