Thursday 6 February 2014

{New Year ~ New Direction}

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas & New Years, these last couple of months have gone super fast, I haven't had much time to post any photo's from recent shoots.

I have been busy here at One Little Frog, and have now been operating for 7 months and want to thank each and everyone of those who have helped me in my journey. I've also been pregnant for 8 months so my timing was a little off in launching a new business and have been very part-time especially in the first 12 and last 10 weeks.

This year the studio has moved to a small area on the side of our home, which is accessible from the outside and inside which makes it a lot more convenient for clients and for myself, its also "Natural Light" which I am super excited about.

Its been a tough 7 months in deciding what direction I want to take my photography this year, my passion has always been Newborns so this is what I will be concentrating on most this year along with Maternity, I will also be putting together a "Baby's First Year" package that will be available all year round. I also love birth photography and will be offering a complimentary 15 minute visit to the hospital once baby has been born to get those precious moments when baby is only 1 or 2 days old.

I also had the pleasure to do a couple of weddings at the end of last year which I LOVED, and have been taking bookings for late in the year and early 2015 and will be offering complimentary "SAVE THE DATE" mini sessions and cards in the next few months, please inquire if you would like some more information.

All of this plus more will be coming soon, so make sure you keep your eye's peeled on One Little Frog's Facebook page to take advantage of some great deals including mini sessions and super mini sessions at local markets in the area.

I will of course still do a limited number of family portraits and for all of those that have vouchers, I haven't forgotten please get in contact with me to discuss options before your voucher expires.

As for now I'm going to enjoy the last 4 weeks with my 21 month old (my baby) before re-adjusting to having a newborn baby in the house again.

I am taking Newborn bookings through out this time or if you have just found out your pregnant or a friend that is and would like to take advantage of my payment plans please get in touch, we can work out monthly payments to be paid over the next 6 months that suits you and your budget.

Look forward to hearing from you :)



Tamai x

No comments:

Post a Comment