Thursday 6 February 2014

{ Pilot Ryder & Co. }

This was a SUPER FUN session, after postponing twice, Hamilton finally gave us a break in the weather on this chilli but not to chilli overcast Saturday Spring morning.Such a gorgeous family, the girls are adorable and I was blessed to have the opportunity to capture and see how much Master Ryder had grown since his newborn session with me nearly a year ago.We had bubbles, lambs, owls and lucky bird droppings from the tree above that missed me and my camera by millimetres, my camera strap however wasn't as lucky, but is easily an excuse to get a new one, as this is something I have been meaning to do for months.I think the girls favourite part was being pulled along on their throne by Dad. These three really did make my job easy!













Tamai x

3 comments:

  1. what a fun family photo session! what a great way to spend a Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable children! i love that little plane, too! looks like a fun time was had by all. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this chidlrens photo session!! It is so hard to decide which picture is my favorite but I have to say I am leaning toward the airplane and pilot picture because he is way tooo handsome in his airplane!! This family is going to cherish all of these photo's for many years to come!!

    ReplyDelete