Saturday 31 May 2014

{A Birth Story} Hamilton Newborn Photographer

While I was on the editing train tonight I came across my own birth photo's. Its hard to believe that this was just three months ago. I thought I would share just a few (and I mean just a few!! others will NEVER be seen EVER by anyone else but myself!). 

Thanks to my wonderful husband who rolled his eyes when I kept ordering him around and telling him to take photo's of different angles (you know your a photographer when....) he did the best he could, and while these are technically my worst nightmare, he's captured everything in the moment and I will treasure MOST of them forever. 

Birth Photography is something I would love to pursue in the future, capturing the pain and joy of bringing a little miracle into the world ~ I couldn't think of anything more rewarding!

~~ ALASKA MAY ~~






Tamai x

www.onelittlefrogphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment